Tuesday, July 29, 2003

INTERVIEW DAY

+ I had an interview with petronas for the purpose of applying scholarship yesterday. Hmm…because of this interview I had to spend two days at hostel rather than going back home (uia now in holiday). Since the place for interview is at kajang, then me, kauthar and my sister stayed at anisah house (ex-kisasian). Poor kauthar she had to drive from uia to bangi, from bangi to kajang and from kajang to uia, nobody from us (including me and my sister) dare to drive the car except her (kauthar thank u for ur kindness). Interview? Hmm… overall the interview was quite ok, although I’m not 100% satisified with my performance. At the time waiting for my turn, my stomach fulled with butterflies, but I tried to cool myself, acted that I’m the coolest person at that time…hehe. Poor anisah, she had headache and stomachache at that time. I used to go to the toilet for many times,the tradition of me during the interview day..hehe.

“Huda, kita takutla”, kauthar said to me. I just smile, although in my heart only Allah knew my feeling. Nervous, afraid, give up etc, everything become one, mixing in my head. At the first stage during the interview session, I’m a little bit nervous, clinging at my notes. But for the second stage the nervous was gone …alhamdullillah. Allah humma lain qalbuhum kama laiyina dauda hadid, the non-stop doa that I used to recite before entering the interviewer room. For the group interview, I tried to participate as much as I can although I thought I’m the person who was less talk compared to my other group members. But when I asked kauthar she said that I talked too much ( is it? Kauthar was one of my group member, her performance was marvelous). The problem of me, I’m quite passive in co-curriculum activities, many of my certificates concerning only about academic. Co-curriculum brings 30%, while academic also brings 30%, interview 30% and the rest come from financial status of the family. Out of 600 students that were called for interview only 2++ of students will be selected. I’m not putting so much hope to get this scholar, because only few of us, students in legal field, will be selected. Privilege is given more to sciences students. If there is miracle from Allah, then I get that scholar….pray for me and my friends….

+ ok dah ler tulis omputih, cakap melayu lak, I’m in process of improving my English, saya budak baru belajar kalau salah tolong tunjukkan :). Sekarang dah kat umah, home sweet home, detik yang dinanti-nantikan – balik kampung. Tengah mengemas baju adik-adik saya tertiba terjumpa sweater yang dicari-cari, sweater petara (sweater dak utara masa kat kisas). Best sesangat, balik uia leh ler bergaya dengan sweater tuh. Going gome with so many assignments make me sick, because home is the only place to spend ur precious time with ur family members. Home is the place where my heart is :)

+ Dalam perjalanan balik dari library, sambil tangan menjinjit case Smith v house, land property dan case Ong Ah Hiok (tak ingat dah nama kes ni..hehe), tiba-tiba langkah saya terhenti. Mata dibulatkan, seraut wajah yang dinanti ada di hadapan. Bibir merekah memutik senyuman. Pantas langkah dihayun mendapatkannya sehingga saya berdiri betul-betul dihadapannya. Dia senyum. Saya senyum. Ya Allah comelnya senyuman dia :).
“Salehuddin,” saya memanggil.
Entah kesekian kalinya dia menghadiahkan senyuman pada saya
Lantas pantas tangan didepakan, menyambut Salehuddin dari pangkuan ibunya. Tangan bertukar tangan. Salehuddin kemas dalam dukungan saya. Siapa yang tidak geram melihat Salehuddin, anak campuran arab-melayu itu :). Dia juga yang saya jumpa ketika tour ummatic week. Kerana geram dengan kecomelan yang dimiliki olehnya, lantas saya pergi ke bapanya, meminta izin mendukungnya. Salehuddin tidak banyak ragam dan senang dijaga. Hope to see u again, salehuddin :)

+ Berkesempatan chatting dengan abang, hari nih result dia release, ma'a taufiq wa najah ya akhi, abang janji nak pos novel sejernih salsabila, weil china dan jejak di thur sina. Alhamdullillah dah lama nak baca novel-novel tu, terkabul juga hasrat. Abang juga janji nak tepon umah malam nih :), terubat rindu padanya :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home